From:
Caryn Gottlieb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Caryn Gottlieb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:42:02 -0500

All of the emails about Passover recipes got me thinking about one of my
favorites, potato kugel.  Does anyone have a good recipe?  I did a search
on the internet and found lots of recipes, but nearly all required matzoh
meal.  I know that I can substitute, but I wondered if anyone had a tried
and true recipe that they would be willing to share.  Also, do you have
some good substitutes for matzo meal even if the substitutions wouldn't be
kosher for Passover?

Any assistance or ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Caryn in Washington