From:
jutta martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jutta martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 19:54:57 -0700

Hi All,

This list has been my lifeline for the last 7 years. I don't what I
would have done without all of you.
Thank you so much for coming to my rescue when I needed it.
I had a bad gluten reaction to a West Soy latte (containing barley) and
needed a quick fix to make
it through a major interview today.

I got several responses:
Charcoal (sucks the toxin right out of the intestines)
Pomegranate juice
Papaya enzyme
Natural flavor Metamucil several glasses in a few hours
Veratrum album
Jarrow gentle fiber
Podophyllum Peltatum

I drank about 6 glasses of Metamucil, took Veratrum album, charcoal and
papaya enzyme and it helped. It gets me much better for about 2-3 hours
and then the symptoms come back. It clears the brain for little while,
and stops the cramping and diarrhea altogether.  I still was tired but
not as bad as usual.
It's a true quick fix.

Jutta