From:
Jeff McSweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 15:42:13 -0500

Greetings and happy summer,

I hope you and yours safely survived the stormy weekend throughout the
country and otherwise enjoyed a restful
holiday weekend.

NEW MEMBER OF THE FAMILY
========================
I am a proud new member of the Nu-World family and am thrilled to help
share the benefits and taste advantages
of amaranth. I hope you will also help spread the word and share with your
friends our passion for Nu-World
Amaranth cereals, Snackers (snack crackers/croutons), and baking
ingredients. If you have any questions about
amaranth, how it will compliment your gluten free and/or health focused
diet please e-mail me at

ALL THE DELICIOUS OPTIONS
=========================
Be sure and look at our new carb conscious Amaranth O’s and Amaranth
Mini-Ridges as well. They are great
gluten-free, high fiber, high iron foods for carb cutters as well as those
looking for all around good foods!
Try all the delicious new varieties, Amarnath O’s Cereal in Peach,
Strawberry and Original flavor and Amaranth
Mini-Ridges snacks in Cheddar (yep! dairy and casein free), Rosemary Basil
and Sun-dried Tomato Basil.

CONGRATULATIONS
===============
to the many of you who participated in the annual Celiac Walks and Food
Fairs across the country that,
together, raised tens of thousands of dollars to advance the cause of
Celiac research.

FREE SUPPORT GROUP SAMPLES
==========================
Nu-World Amaranth was glad to be able to participate in events throughout
the country. We are also happy to
provide individual sized product samples for support groups. If you are a
member of a support group and would
like to taste and share our products please e-mail me,
[log in to unmask], and I will arrange for samples
to be sent.

AMARANTH ADVANTAGE
==================
The Nu-World Family is constantly growing. The best way to stay in touch is
to join Amaranth Advantage our
feature program that offers monthly email newsletters with specials and
upcoming events as well as a host of
other attractions. You can join by visiting our website
www.nuworldfoods.com It’s free!

IN THE STORES
For your convenience we are also in a growing number of retail stores and
adding new stores everyday. Please
ask for our products at your favorite health food store or, if you don’t
find our products there, please let us
know and we will help make it happen.

Have a great summer and safe travels for everyone!

Jeff

Call us toll free at 877-NWA-8899