Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 08:36:29 EDT

Hello Group,

We are traveling to the Western North Carolina area and will be staying in
Murphy July 25-31.  I would very much appreciate it if anyone can tell me of
celiac friendly restaurants and health food stores in the area.  We are
flying in
from NY and I'd rather not pack a ton of food with me if at all possible.
Also, we are looking for homes in that area, so any celiac groups or other
area
info would also be very helpful and very much appreciated!  Thanks very much!

Sincerely,
Anjel in NY