Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
jutta martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 12:34:38 -0700

Hi everybody,

I had a soy latte yesterday and didn't check the label, because it was a
little latte stand within a produce store and she went in the back to
make the latte. Big mistake !  It was West Soy Low Fat Soy Milk, and it
contains Barley.
About 30 minutes later a got sick with the usual, cramping, diarrhea,
very tired, today the brain fog, which I haven't had in ages, and fever.
I called West Soy and the Customer relations person I talked to was very
accommodating. Most of their soy products do contain gluten in the form
of barley. She told me that the West Soy Unsweetened Plain does not
contain Barley or gluten. They don't test for gluten and therefore do
not have a gluten free list. But she will send me information material
via mail with a list of products that doesn't contain barley.
And I have a major interview tomorrow. The timing couldn't be worse. If
anybody knows of any quick fix, even if it lasts just for an hour, I
could make it through the interview.  Thanks

Jutta