Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Brooke Cortelessa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 22:59:16 EDT

Hello again,
My summary was not complete. It was in a folder with mail to be sent "later".
Well, it was somehow sent without me completing it. Here is the rest of my
summary:

-Has anyone suggested that you have your kidney function tested? Bloating can
sometimes result from excessive protein intake in combination with reduced
kidney function. There are some simple urine tests that can identify such
problems

-Are you taking b vitamins? Have you had your B12 level
checked? Even though the doctor will tell you that anything over 200 is OK,
"normal" is probably set too low in the US.
Check out http://brain.hastypastry.net/forums/showthread.php?=920 and go to
the third thread of this informational post for more information on B12

-Have your pituitary gland checked by an endocrinologist

Thanks again everyone!

Brooke in FL