Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Cathy Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:34:25 -0500

Hello friends,

I just wanted to share a quick story.

I was right in the middle of a telephone call withUnited States Senator
Santorum’s office today when I realized that today was the one year
anniversary of of my son’s diagnosis.

While explaining the importance of Senate Bill S.741 and how it will
help my son, who was dx about a year ago (then looking at my
calender) oh, wait, a year ago TODAY, I told her. She was amazed with
this and shared the fact that her office mate had just been talking
about how difficult it was for her Celiac sister-in-law to know what was
okay to eat.

I asked if Senator Sentorum was sympathetic to the food labeling
issue and she said, “Yes, he has a relative with CD”! I wonder how
many other elected oficials have a personal connection to CD or other
illnesses caused by foods. I wonder how many other elected officials
have a personal connection to CD or other life threatening allergies.

Well, I may not have made the anniversary connection until the call,
but, something inside of me must have known. What a perfect thing to
give my son, the gift of the right-to-know what is in his food! The calls
were EASY and took a total of five minutes. Please, do this in honor of
yourself, or for someone you love with CD or other food allergies.
www.capwiz.com/celiac/home

Thank-you!

Cathy