From:
Yehudit Massouda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yehudit Massouda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:19:08 -0500

Hi there!

Can anyone recommend a really good Gastro in Manhattan that takes Empire
Blue Cross health insurance? I have an HMO and don't think I can afford the
out of pocket expense to see Dr. Green, although I wish my insurance could
change to a PPO or to Oxford freedom, which is the only insurance he
accepts.

Also, if the dr. has before work/after work hours that would be benificial.
Plus I am currently working with Columbia Presbyt. Doctors, so I don't know
if it's necc, but would help.

I know that Dr. Green has a circle of Drs. that work with him in regards to
celiac. Maybe someone knows of who they are, if they are under Empire's
plan, and where they are located.

Thanks and have an awesome day!
Yehudit