From:
Pam King <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 17:11:29 -0400

Making Tracks and Giving $  Back

The Center for Celiac Research (CFCR) is excited to announce that
PhillySwirl is "Making Tracks and Giving $ Back."

For every product side-panel (with UPC code) sent to the CFCR, PhillySwirl
will donate 50 cents to celiac research.

PhillySwirl has been working to increase awareness about celiac disease.
Now the company has raised its level of commitment by helping to advance
research leading to a cure for the disease.

This is a REAL first for our community.  We hope other companies will follow
PhillySwirl's lead and Give $ Back to find a cure for celiac disease.

When does it start?  Right NOW!

How does it work?   Mail PhillySwirl side-panel (with UPC code) to:
Center for Celiac Research
CFCR/PhillySwirl
22 S. Greene St.
Box 140
Baltimore, MD 21201.

Support groups can collect, bundle and mail the panels OR you can send them
one at a time.  Have your friends, neighbors, or Scout Troops save
PhillySwirl labels for you.

Not sure where to buy PhillySwirl?  Go to www.phillyswirl.com
<http://www.phillyswirl.com/> and click on "Where can I find PhillySwirl?"
to locate a store near you.

For additional information contact:
  Pam King (CFCR) (410) 328-1213  or email:  [log in to unmask]
  Alex Plotkin (877) 379-4757  or email: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Pam King
Director of Operations
Center for Celiac Research