From:
Sam Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sam Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:31:45 -0400

            GF

            WF
            Support

            &

            Educate

            In the Upstate

    Gluten-free/Wheat-free
   Support Group of the Upstate

When:   Tuesday, October 26th at 6:30 pm

Where:  Earth Fare, Pelham Road *

Please come join us to learn and socialize with others who are gluten-free.  Those who will benefit most from this group are those who are diagnosed with, or those who care for someone diagnosed with any of the following:

·       Celiac disease

·       Gluten intolerance

·       Wheat allergy

Registered dietitian, Susan Watson MS, RD, with the Greenville Hospital System will speak at this meeting.  She will explain the basics and answer questions regarding the gluten-free diet.  At this meeting we will also be surveying interested group members as to the type of programs and support that are of most interest so that we can plan future meetings accordingly.  And of course we will be sampling gluten-free goodies and snacks!

  a.. Earth Fare is located at 3620 Pelham Road, Greenville, South Carolina 29615
  b.. Contact Sam Mitchell.. 864/527-4220 or 864/706-3976 or email at [log in to unmask] for more information.