Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:50:59 -0800

howdy folks,
so i hunted around a bit trying to get a little info on bone density
and such, didn't exactly find what i was looking for...

so last saturday i was working on a building project, putting up
sheet rock, everyone's favorite job, went back to screwing in the
rock to the wall, while stading on the first step of the ladder,
gravity kinda took over and down i went. well, i'm very active in the
outdoors, in the mountains of alaska, a young 45, fairly fit and very
busy at work and on extra credit building projects, but this simple
fall caused me to break a bone in my foot in a really bad spot deep
in my foot on my forth toe, i meet with the foot surgury folks friday
and am now looking at the next month or more being a real drag, so
now i'm trying to figure out if its this wonderful diet and condition
that i have been on since 1989 or if i am so lucky to have something
new to look into.

any info or insights would be great!

thanks, dick
fairbanks, alaska