Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:32:12 -0500

Has anyone had any reactions to Imagine Soups?
I was told by Hain Food Group that they are all gluten free and I was fine
with the Creamy Tomato, but had a reaction after I tried the Butternut
Squash.
This happened three times and I don't know what ingredient may be causing
it.
This is so hard not knowing what other things besides gluten might be
causing problems. I was recently diagnosed (about 3 months) and went gluten-
free then diary-free about a month ago but not casein free. I don't think I
have any problems with soy.

I was in the grocery store the other day and the person in front of me
bought 2 large sacks of flour that got all over the checkout counter -- I'm
paranoid now that i breathed in dust and my goods are contaminated! (but
this doesn't coincide with the three different times I reacted to the
butternut squash soup so I don't think they are related.

I'm just so depressed - food really seems like the evil tricky enemy.