Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:14:42 -0500

Our favorite vacations in France and Italy as well as other parts of the
US,  have been when we rent a cottage or little apartment in the
countryside.  This gives us lots of flexibility to either prepare meals
or eat out.  Now that we have such a space available detached from our
home, we are considering making this available to celiacs that are
visiting San Antonio, Texas.  This could be by the night or by the week.

The best of all was in Tuscany, when we stayed at the olive farm of a
young couple where the wife was celiac.  She had a book of suggestions
of places to eat and shop gf, so it was easy to go to the local
restaurants and know that they would be able to prepare me a gf meal.
 We have a large room with queen size bed, a bath and a small kitchen.
 There is also an outdoor (hot water) shower surrounded by tropical
privacy. There is a large pool and lots of outdoor private areas.

We would like suggestions from you, the celiac population, on what you
would most like to see offered at a gluten free guestroom.  Please send
me some suggestions, so that while we are updating the space, we will
not forget something important.

Would you prefer to have gluten free  home baked goods available, and
prepare your own breakfast, or would you prefer a sit-down meal prepared
by someone else?  This is a small farm within the middle of the city,
and we have chickens, guineas and peacocks that free range.

All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Anne Barfield
San Antonio, Texas