From:
Teresa Van Nuland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teresa Van Nuland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 15:07:26 -0600

Hello.

I posted to this Listserver a few months back, informing the group that CostCo was in the process of reassembling their *updated* gluten-free product list for distribution to interested customers. CostCo decided soon thereafter that it would no longer provide a "gluten-free product list".  This decision was based on concerns of legal liability due potential formulation changes by outsourced manufactured products.  However, CostCo's customer representatives are still willing to research gluten-status of individual products on a case-by-case basis.  With this in mind, I called CostCo with an extensive list of products published in prior years as being gluten-free in content.  I obtained current (12/03) information about gluten-free status of the following products through numerous conversations with Judy K (Food products: Fax#425-416-6870) and Veronica (Medicinal products: 800-774-2678 ext.7051).  Special thanks to them, for their kindness in addressing my request.

MANUFACTURER CONFIRMED GLUTEN FREE PRODUCTS
ITEM # PRODUCT NAME ***VERY IMPORTANT INFO FROM MANUFACTURER

Information valid as of December 2003

FRUIT/NUTS
#835671 KS Chocolate Raisins
#205438 KS Whole Almonds