Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 20:05:04 EDT

I know this is the GF list, but since many are also Dairy intolerant, just
wanted to let folks know that all the steaks at Outback have butter on them!

Too bad the watress didn't know that when I ordered a steak in Hawaii last
week.  After going through the gluten and dairy ritual.... boy was I sick the
next day!

Monika
Port Orchard, WA