Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 08:19:16 EDT

GIG is pleased to announce Danna Korn will be speaking in place of Rebecca
Reilly on Friday, June 4th. Danna will share her positive approaches to - living
gluten-free. Danna has been dealing with a GFD for the past several years
while raising her son with CD. Danna was recently an invited speaker at the
International Symposium on Celiac Disease in Belfast Ireland. I am sure she will
share some of the information from the conference and her experiences while
there.

Danna will also be part of a panel discussion on raising children with CD on
Sunday, June 6th.

We look forward to Rebecca Reilly returning to speak at a future GIG
conference. This year, we celebrate with her, her daughter's high school graduation.

For more information about the GIG Annual Education Conferences, see GIG's
website at www.gluten.net and click on Events.