Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 17:18:24 -0400

----------
From: "Kraft - Online Team2" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 15:52:53 -0400
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Your Comment/Question

Thanks for visiting our web site.

We understand how important it is for people who have been medically
diagnosed with gluten sensitivity to have accurate information about foods
to help plan their meals and diets. Therefore, it has been a long standing
policy for all Kraft and Nabisco products to list items that contain gluten
on the package ingredient statement. These items will be listed using
commonly known terms such as Wheat, Barley, Oats or Rye. For other
ingredients that contain gluten, the grain source will be declared in
parenthesis after the ingredient name. For example, if the ingredient
'natural flavor' contains a gluten source, the label would read: natural
flavor (contains rye) Other ingredients that contain gluten are: Triticale,
Spelt, Kamut, Mir or Farina (also known as Far or Farro).

For Kraft products that contain Vinegar, information from our vinegar
suppliers assures us that the vinegar we use in our products is gluten free.
All vinegar is distilled and through the distilling process protein is
removed.

If you would like additional information or to view our Gluten Fact Sheet
please visit our website, www.kraftfoods.com and type gluten in the "Search
Kraft" box.

I hope this assist you in making food choices that are appropriate for your
personal needs. If you have additional questions about your personal dietary
needs, please consult your doctor or a registered dietitian.

Please add our site, http://www.kraftfoods.com/, to your bookmarks and visit
us again soon!