From:
Marlene's Mixes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marlene's Mixes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 10:07:13 -0500

A very rainy day in East Texas.  But, I am one of those that love the rainy days.  Hopefully your income taxes are behind you now and you can look forward to a great summer.  Remember for those summer trips, dry mixes may make your days more enjoyable and less stressful.  Our mixes are easy to prepare, require few ingredients and are very tasty.  If you haven't tried them yet, ask someone that has already made them and you are sure to get great reports.  Our Pancake/Waffle Mix or Rice Muffin Mix is great for breakfast.  Apple butter on the pancakes is delicious and less sugar than syrup. Our Snack Cracker Mix is great for making ahead  and they  travel well.  We have  19 dry mixes plus spice blend mixes, a line of spices and extracts and kitchen aids.  Free shipping on orders of $50.00 or more (not mentioned on the web site but figured automatically in the shipping department.   Visit us at www.marlenesmixes.com   or e-mail at [log in to unmask]    Any questions, please call (903) 839-3892    God Bless,   Marlene