From:
Mike Lodico <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Lodico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:43:02 -0500

 Just a reminder...  It's not to late to help raise awareness of Celiac Disease at the Winter Diabetes Walk (Buffalo, NY). The more that are diagnosed the better things will be for all of us. If you cant walk just show up and hand out flyers. The walk is inside the mall so the weather is guaranteed to be good. One of the most common complaints I hear from a new patient is shock over how celiac disease can be so common yet unheard of.  With your help we can change that. We will have GF Refreshments before the event and some fun t-shirts to help raise awareness. Go to http://www.glutenfreeinwny.com/gigbranch.htm to download the registration form or mail the bottom of this email before February 24th.

On Sunday March 14th, 2004 Join Team Celiac inside the Walden Galleria Mall to Raise Awareness of Celiac Disease and Support Diabetes at the Winter Walk for Diabetes.

Registration is $10.00 per person. This includes a Team Celiac T-shirt, Celiac Awareness Flyers and Gluten Free Snacks Prior to the event.

Each Walker will seek sponsors for the event.  Sponsored funds will go to the Diabetes Association.  Walk Starts at 10:00 am. If offered, separate tax deductible donation's to Gluten Free In WNY would be gratefully accepted.

1 in 22 people with Diabetes have Celiac Disease. Many aren't even aware Celiac Disease exists or that they could have it. With your help we can change this.

Our Goal is to have at least 75 walkers for Team Celiac. If we can achieve enough participants (and donations) the Diabetes Association will give us a table at the event to display information on Celiac Disease. Join us for a casual winter walk through Galleria Mall and help Raise Awareness of Celiac Disease and Support Diabetes.

See the attached file or complete the form below and mail it before February 24th.

Enclose a check payable to: Gluten Free In WNY and mail the bottom of this form no later than February 24th to: Gluten Free In WNY   752 Westbrook Drive   N. Tonawanda, NY 14120

Email _________________________   Amount of Check $ _______  T-Shirt Size _____

Contact Mike Lodico (Team Celiac Captain) at 716-695-4302 with any questions

Gluten Free In WNY is a Branch of The Gluten Intolerance Group®, also known as GIG®, and is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.   www.GLUTENFREEINWNY.com

Email Mike at [log in to unmask]