From:
Pamela's Products <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pamela's Products <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:03:00 -0700

No more worries about your child wanting other's cookies, send them to
school with Pamela's crunchy, chocolatey, decadent Dark Chocolate, Chocolate
Chunk Cookies, or Chocolate Chunk Pecan Shortbread. Both are made with over
70% Organic Ingredients, and are available nationwide!

The other kids will be clamoring for your cookies!

Coming soon to a store near you... both flavors in individually wrapped
single serving 2-packs.

 Made completely gluten free and with organic ingredients, we never skimp on
flavor. It doesn't get any better than Pamela's.

If you cannot find Pamela's in a store near you, please let us know and we
will be happy to work with your local store to bring them to your area.

As always, we have samples available for your dietary support group, celiac,
autism, etc. Please allow a two week lead time, available in Canada and the
USA.