From:
Barbara Ptak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara Ptak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:15:27 -0500

Does anyone know which Old El Paso (General Mills) products are GF?  The
Chili Seasoning Mix clearly states that it contains wheat ingredients.
Other products list modified food starch, but do not state that they
contain wheat.  I've sent emails to both Old El Paso and General Mills
requesting a GF product listing, and am waiting for replies.  I'll post
their replies in my summary.

Thanks to everyone for their help and support!
Barbara