From:
Stephen Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:06:44 -0600

> Date:    Sun, 8 Feb 2004 11:25:40 -0500
> From:    janet <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Promethus lab
>
> <<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
> situation.>>
>
> Does anyone know if insurance  will pay for celiac blood testing with =
> Promethus lab?
>
> Janet, Maine

Prometheus has arrangements with a number of insurers.  I have had one
patient that had to pay for the labs out of pocket, but everyone else
did not.  eMail prometheus and ask whether they contract with your
insurer.  Remember, after the first lab set defines what antibody is
high in you future tests only need to be done on one of the antibodies,
which is not very expensive at all.

Stephen Holland, M.D.