Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
candace julyan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:03:22 +0000

TREETOPS SUITE is a newly opened, bed and breakfast-type-lodging that caters
to celiacs!  With a celiac in the family, we can help you ensure that your
visit to the Boston area is a gluten-free pleasure.  Treetops Suite is a
separate apartment located within a gracious home in the historic West End
of Malden (just north of Boston). It features its own entrance, kitchen,
living room, bathrooms, bedrooms, and porches while offering the
friendliness of on-premises “concierge” host and hostess to welcome you and
facilitate your visit!

We offer off-street parking plus the advantage of being only 15 minutes away
from downtown Boston by the T (Boston’s subway system).  Our local station
is just a few blocks away.  Another plus is our proximity to the Natural
Food Exchange, an extraordinary store offering one of the most extensive
selections of gluten-free foods in the Boston area.   So consider joining us
in the near future for a weekend or weeklong visit to Boston and delight in
a breakfast of freshly baked popovers (gluten-free, of course!).  For more
information, visit our website (www.treetopsboston.com) or email us at

We look forward to meeting you and helping you have a great visit in the
Boston area!