From:
m_sayer_ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 02:37:58 +0100
Hi, if you make a folder somewhere on the drive (eg: the desktop so you can
find them easily) and use the export feature in outlook express, you should
be able to export your messages/settings etc to that folder. It should be
pretty straight forward from then on to copy everything to a disk before you
go on to format and reloading xp.
(go to outlook express/file/export to export whatever you want to the
destination of your choice.)
Once you have formatted and reloaded, just import the messages etc using
exactly the same method, but this time it will work the other way around;
instead of taking them out of OE, you will be bringing them back in, if that
makes sense?
That might sound a bit double dutch, and I apologise if it does, but if you
try it you'll see it makes sense.
You can also use the import/export feature in IE to export/import your
favourites.

Hope this helps.
Michele Sayer

---
Just to clarify; if you've got a virus, it's not from me!