From:
jerry the fatboy crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:26:27 -0700
hi there, i had a simaler problem with a genirec,model I was working with
and, I would turn it on and no monitor but the lights and fans would work,i
tryed power supplys and  then it turned  that had a HP mother board it
turned out that the mem chips were not set good and iam still useing it now
so hope it helps sorry if it dont!! jerry the fatboy crider