From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 16:31:58 +1000
When setting up XP it restarts the computer several times during the
not already done so, leave it to complete the loading process, which can
take quite a while.

I once found a USB device caused XP not to load. To help the OS to load,
I suggest you remove all hardware not necessary to getting the OS
working and add them later.

Orf Bartrop