From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 23:54:58 -0300
I just tried it in my computer reading your post, the key works the same as
if you are alternate clicking.  Right click a web page, then try pressing
this key, they should show the same result.  If nothing ever happens, you
might have to reinstall XP with the repair option.  I don't know what else
to do.  I had a system the other day that would not start  task manager and
ended up formating and reinstalling everything.  The system would not
recognize  DV and network cards and the video card would do no better than
60 mhz...  to much to overcome and the client needed his system back
quickly.  Maybe someone else on the list has a solution.

Howard Rubin
The Computer Doctor
Fortaleza, Brazil

RE:  Date:    Sun, 29 Feb 2004 07:50:46 -0500
From:    Les Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Windows Explorer XP Pro

Hi Howard,

After I wrote to you I did a search for 'natural keyboard' (no quotes) under
Help and Support Center. I got one return with all the Window Key +
shortcuts. It showed one key alone that looked like a small notebook
(located between Windows key and Ctrl on RIGHT side of space bar) This key
says it will "Display the shortcut key for selected item". However I could
not get it to do anything. Can anyone get this key to work?

Les Barnes

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com