ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:55:46 -0400
Phil, I have no idea either how much, if any, of that information is
true.  I suppose some of it is, but my thoughts are, what difference does
it make?  Perhaps it's of interest to those who are studying biblical
history and stuff like that, but in God's eternal plan for mankind, is it
that important?
The article was fun to read, anyway, even with all the extra junk.  Smile

Helen