ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 14:20:30 -0600
In the last few weeks, I have felt as if the Lord were nudging me forward,
that is, in my ministry.  Recently, I wrote a newsletter to mail to friends
and family and largely to attempt at generating monthly support.  Much like
a missionary might do.  I also have strongly felt my testimony, I Flew Kites
with Jesus, needed to be in print.  Now it is.  So is the newsletter.  I
have already begun giving them out and will, this week, start mailing them
to people.  I am writing this for your prayers.  I am convinced that what I
do cannot, and should not, be labeled with a price.  Most of the people with
whom I pray, could never, in a million years, afford a hundred dollars an
hour.  Besides, I'm not worth that much and I am not being humble by saying
so.  Regardless, people need this form of intercessory prayer.  Yes, it
should be in the church and that is where I would love to be.  However, the
Lord has not opened any doors along those lines.  Perhaps some day He will.
For now, I must operate as a lone ranger.  So, your prayers would be
appreciated along these lines.  By the way, I already do have some monthly
support.  It runs an average of about 200 dollars a month so far and that's
a good start.

Phil.

I Flew Kites With Jesus
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com