ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 11:18:30 -0400
Hey Brad,
I know that  you mean well, but I know that, while your answer is
theologicly correct, it is often unsatisfactory to the person who is
asking the question.  We wish that God would come down and say, "You are
a hammer,"  or "You are a drinking glass.  This is how you fit into my
puzzle.  This is your function and job while you are on this earth."
Everything that you said is true, and, probably most of us know all this
in the back of our mind, but figuring out how to apply this knowledge is
difficult and then, you can have doubt about whether you're  doing it
right or wrong or really discerning God's voice because the fruit can
either be so hidden or take so long to develop.  I'm constantly asking
this question myself.  I want my role in life more clearly defined so
that I know that  I'm doing what I'm supposed to do.  Too often, I feel
like I'm lost in the woods without a map.
Kathy

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!