ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:31:50 -0400
Be praying.  I have a friend who I think has possibly maybe not exactly
lied, however, fibbed about some things she's told me.  It's nothing serious
really of what she said, however, it makes me somewhat hurt if she didn't
tell me the complete truth right up front as it kind a makes me feel as if
in this case, she couldn't trust me enough to tell me the truth.  OK, I'll
not give names.  Basicly, this person told me that they lived in a very
rural area of the state.  Well, I found out from another friend, that she
actually lives in a pretty farily decent size city.  I don't know if she
felt vulnerable and thus didn't tell me the truth or what exactly.  I must
say I'm not really mad, I'm just thoroughly confused, and possibly even a
bit hurtingly concerned about this person.  I wish she'd just trusted me
enough to tell me the truth up front.  She says that she does trust me, but
I'm kind a to an extremely small degree beginning to doubt it.  I don't want
that temptation of doubt though to overtake me.  I'm sure that she probably
had a reason for telling me as she did, as she's not the type for being
dishonest, even if it meant losing her life.  That's why I find this so
strange that she's being a bit untruthful.  Honestly? it's almost a bit
suspicious.

Anyway...  just... well... just be praying, I'll only say that.

Chris.