C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:09:50 -0500
Hi,

Sounds like your boss likes your work.  So this dude that's bugging
you.  How long has he been working there?  Have you been there longer
then he has?

If it were me, next time he says anything, just ask him to go about
his own work and not werrey about you.  If he keeps it up, tell your
boss and let her deal with him.

Gary