From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 22:12:55 -0500
Yeah, I was thinking about a telescopic, if I could find them, so when I'm
portable with the HT, I don't have this huge antenna sticking out that may
get broken when I sit down or something, probably better to put the belt
clip on my th-f6a as putting it just in my pocket is just asking for that to
happen one day, although rubber ducks are quite flexible, and shouldn't
break easily, I hope.