From:
Patrick Tice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 17:23:23 -0500
We have the question pool with distracters (wrong answers) removed, in text
form. The problem with scanning a book like NYT is they have tables and
other stuff that do not scan and translate well with an OCR program.  We are
getting ready to begin an online audio lecture series for Technician, and
Now You're Talking will be one of the reference books in the audio lectures.
We would like to get Now You're Talking in text, making it Braillable, but
that is a future project.

Regards,

Patrick Tice, WA0TDA, Manager
Courage HANDI-HAM System
3915 Golden Valley Road
Golden Valley, MN  55422

Toll-free membership renewal and donation line: 1-866-426-3442
(1-866-HANDIHAM)
Voice: (763) 520-0512
FAX: (763) 520-0577
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]