VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 00:59:54 +0000
From: "Mary Jamieson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:23:38 -0000

Hello

We recently had to get a new address for our website, due to problems
re-registering the old one.  The new address is

http://www.ntexpress.org.uk

The old address seems to still be working, but we're not sure how long that
will be for, so please use the new address from now on.
There are many back editions of NTE to listen to on the website, with more
to follow.  The sound files are being hosted by the Community Media
Association on one of their new servers.  We are helping them test the
server, so the more people who listen the better, because this will help
them iron out any problems.  If you do experience any difficulties with
listening to the back editions please let me know.

Many more changes are on the way, so check back often.  Comments and
suggestions are always welcome.

Best wishes,
Mary Jamieson
NTE Webmaster

---

Freeserve AnyTime - Freeserve AnyTime - Surf the Internet for only £7.49 a
month for your first 3 months, click link below for more details:
http://ads.smartgroups.com/adclick/CID=0000006fc79a99a500000000
--
If you want to share pictures, use the calendar, or start a vote
visit http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/ntexpress

To leave the group, email: [log in to unmask]

Colin R. Howard.