From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:05:10 -0600
> > Now I have 2 parasites (blastocystis
> > hominis and giardia)
> > Anyway, I am on week 3 of an 8-week anti-parasitic program and I guess I
> > was hoping I would feel better by now.
>
> I don't know about the first parasite but the other one - if it is the
> giardia lambia you mean. I had it once when I had been to Leningrad. I
took
> one (1) pill to get rid of so I don't know what is the problem. Any doctor
> can prescribe it.
The problem is blastocystis hominis. It has adapted to medication typically
prescribed for it and now thrives on it - my doctor even said this while
writing the prescription. It also adapts to any herbs or other meds within 2
to 3 weeks so you have to go on an intensive program and one that changes
periodically. I wish it was as easy as taking one pill.

> >colonic
> > irrigationist suggested doign a 1 week complete cleanse (no food - just
> > UltraClear (a protein drink mix), probiotics, and fiber) and a colonic
> > every day. He said it's like cleaning house so the anti-parasite stuff I
> am
> > taking is hitting a cleansed body and not a parasite and yeast infested
> > body. Makes sense but I know it will be hard.

It does not make sense to me. I really think that it is bad for your body to
do this to. Surely the body has its own system for clearing out waist.

The body does have its own system for clearing out waist but after being on
antibiotics 3 times plus going through surgery with more meds and
antibiotics in a period of 9 months in 2002, I doubt my body has any good
flora/bacteria left to fight of infection, parasites, etc. I am not one to
jump to taking meds, but last year my menstrual cramps were so bad the only
way I could make it to work was by taking Advil (high doses) and later a
combo of Advil and Vicodin. More bad stuff to kill good stuff in your gut. I
have been eating 99% paleo for roughly 18 months now and have seen minimal
to no improvement. It's a struggle to maintain my weight whereas before all
this started I was incredibly lean without any effort besides eating right
and exercising regular. I still do the latter two but am slowly loosing
muscle.

> > And last, I have a friend suffering from Asthma. So bad and for so long
> now
> > that one, he has beginning stages of ostheoporosis and will most likely
> > have to move soon (high allergies here). I am thinking diet would help
> > that - am I wrong?

 Move? Where to and from where? And what does ostheoporosis have to do with
 asthma?
I think the osteoporosis is from all the steroids I believe he was taking.
He is thinking of moving to Colorada. I don't think it will solve his
problem so I was hoping to get some info on asthma and eating paleo.

DISCLAIMER:
The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error and delete the material from any computer. Thank you.