ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 07:00:29 -0500
The Worry Antidote
We can "fear" things into existence. But knowing that God loves us
unconditionally can deliver us from tormenting worry.

By Joyce Meyer

Excerpted from "In Pursuit of Peace: 21 Ways to Conquer Anxiety, Fear, and
Discontentment" with permission of Warner Faith.

If you know how to worry, you know how to meditate. It means to think of
something over and over. Meditation on God’s Word is one of the major ways
you
can find deliverance from worrying. Just as we once formed a habit of
worrying (meditating on the problem), we can form a new habit of meditating
on God’s
Word. Take portions of Scripture that comfort you, and roll them over and
over in your mind. Do it on purpose!