ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 19:25:38 -0600
I kind of look at it this way. I didn't put those pounds on overnight, and
they will come off  in the same  manner. Expecting differently is asking
alot of myself and my expectations, yet with that thought not losing hope
or finding excues to not get it done. I'm in the process, if I can get the
time to get it set up, to bring my weight bench down stairs and continuing
to work out... I've had a bit long sabbatical lol. I have this vision to be
a buff 50 year old dude and beyond. I have ten years to shape myself into
what I'd want to see myself as fitness es concerned and now is the time to
start. I still have time to reach that goal way ahead of schedule and don't
want to get in catch up mode.

Brad