ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:50:33 -0500
Phil,

I just saw this message, and I'm praying right now for Carol and Mike.

I do also believe that she will make it through this with God's help and
with our prayers.

I pray for a complete healing on her body right now.

Please let her know that I'm praying for her and always will be. The love
and prayers never stop.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson