ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 07:40:05 -0600
Rhonda,

This little girl is getting medical help and in fact, that is exactly what I
told them to do when they called me last night.  Could she have a medical
problem?  Of course but she also has lots of other problems going on at the
same time.  In her case, the first thing that needed to be done is to
protect her from herself.  Self mutilation, physical violent responses, and
deliberate physical attacks against others when you are only 8 years of age
is pretty serious.  I spoke directly with a Christian who was involved and
knows the family personally.  She described times she has prayed with the
little girl.  You don't want to hear how it went.  What was said and done
was far from a medical problem.  Little girls don't talk with demonic voices
because they have medical problems.  The medical problems just compound what
is already there.  Fortunately, they were taking her to the hospital last
night for the second time this past weekend.  In her case, the first thing
was to address the medical aspect of the problem.

Phil.