ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 20:15:07 -0500
*Waving to Marvella* Hi! hahaha.  Too bad we don't know you better, we
could talk about you and you couldn't respond ehehhehehe. Seriously.
Computer problems are no fun. I hope you get them worked out soon and chime
right in with an intro and etc. We're glad to have you with us on E Church.

Blessings,

Brad

Vicki and The Rors wrote:
>Speaking of Marvella, she wants you all to know that she loves the welcome
>and warm responses.  But her computer is not well.  It may be an ISP
>problem.  She's eager to talk with you guys.  She can receive mail but just
>can't send.  So pray for her computer.
>
>Vicki

Brad

   FREE  & Talking Classifieds available at:
HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Connecting people's goods  with the good people of NW Wisconsin and
Greater Twin Cities!