ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:27:16 +0100
Well, I've had a couple of fairly close calls but was too much of a
coward on one occasion.  On another it was simply an attack of the enemy
for me to use a knife to cut myself.  That day I had to go into the
kitchen only to pass through it but not to stay and I had my hands
firmly in my mouth and held by my teeth because I knew the attack was
fierce and I did not want to give into the enemy.  Yes, God kept me!  I
didn't do it though thought about it a lot.

I can now get alongside people who maybe go further than I did and,
hopefully, show them there is a point in life.

--
Carol