ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:01:58 -0500
lol. Well not really. My work takes me to loading and unloading trucks and
wheeling carts full of soda in as low as 30, 40 and even 50 below wind
chill. *pounding heaving chest doing the Tarzan yell* lol. On the other
hand I am a winter sissy as I hate winter and would opt to move my business
to Texas in a heartbeat if possible. Winter is just too long here. Snow is
one thing, cold is another and months on end is yet another. Hmmm maybe you
are right... I am a sissy lol.

Brad

Helen wrote:
>Sissy!!
>
>Helen
>
>Earlier, Brad Dunse wrote:
> >Winter? In Maine? I'll hold out for summer thank you lol.
> >
> >Brad
> >

> >Pat Ferguson wrote:
> > >Brad,
> > >
> > >Now that prize should be that we all get to go to Kathy's house in the
> > >middle of winter! lol.
> > >
> > >Lovings!
> > >Pat Ferguson

Brad

   Having an auction, garage sale or need to sell just one item? Save $$
and post it for FREE at:
  HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Serving Northwestern Wisconsin and the Greater Twin Cities area!