ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:26:06 -0500
Kathy,

lol. I love your humor. lol.

The packer machine will pack the ground. lol.

They will be done this afternoon setting the blocks.

Do you have to fix lunch for the men working for you? Usually we don't, but
this is a friend of ours, who also lost his house in the tornado last
summer, and Vernon tries to help him when he can.

Keep us posted on the project as I love hearing about it!

Lovings and squeezings.

Love, and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson