ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:11:26 -0400
Kathy, I'm so glad that the rain pouring here in the middle of the night
didn't affect the work there today.  I wondered whether the hole might be
so filled with water that it may have to be drained in order to continue
the work.  How glad I was to read your post which assured me that my
imagination was in vain.  Smile

I pray you a blessed day in the Lord, and happy experiences watching the
foundation go in, with anticipation of a completed house.

Helen