ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:17:05 -0500
Phil and Everyone,

I myself don't like big wholes in the ground, because I'm afraide of
getting down in them, and then not getting out, or the dirt caving in on
me. lol.

Wholes are made for those who love them. lol.

It really is fun to watch a home being placed on it's foundation and put
together. I love things like that. lol.

I'm also excited for Kathy and her family.

Please pray for me, as I have an eye infection in my right eye. Also,
please pray for Vernon's brother, Dean, as he is sick.

Please also pray for Vernon and Dean tomorrow morning, as they meet with
the lawyer tomorrow for the closing of their Dad's estate, and to receive
payment from Vernon for the purchase of Dad's house.

Thanks much.

Love,
Pat Ferguson