ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 08:00:30 -0700
Thanks, I surely need that!  patience runs low, and
small quarters and so many animals, can strain the
nerves!!!  but, All things will work out for good!! I
just don't know wh en that will happen,

Rhonda,
surrounded by dogs, and glass things,
here a dog, there a dog, h ere a glass figure, here
aplant, there a picture,
need some empty space, some quiet,

--- JA MELTON <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> ------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C44E67.276F7370
>
> Here a dog, there a dog, everywhere a dog dog.
> Will be praying, Rhonda.
>
>   ----- Original Message -----=20
>   From: Rhonda
> Partain<mailto:[log in to unmask]>=20

[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]

http://messenger.yahoo.com/<http://messenger.yahoo.com/>

> ------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C44E67.276F7370
>
> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
> Transitional//EN">
> <HTML><HEAD>
> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type =
> content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1>
> <STYLE></STYLE>
>
> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400"
> name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
> <BODY id=3DMailContainerBody=20
> style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal;
> FONT-SIZE: 10pt; =
> COLOR: #000000; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; PADDING-TOP:
> 15px; FONT-STYLE: =
> normal; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE:
> none; =
> BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; TEXT-DECORATION: none;
> BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: =
> none"=20
> leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 acc_role=3D"text"
> CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
> name=3D"Compose message area"><!--[gte IE
> 5]><?xml:namespace =
> prefix=3D"v" /><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"o"
> /><![endif]-->
> <DIV>
> <DIV>Here a dog, there a dog, everywhere a dog
> dog.</DIV>
> <DIV>Will be praying, Rhonda.</DIV>
> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
> <BLOCKQUOTE=20
> style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px;
> MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
> BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
>   <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original
> Message ----- </DIV>
>   <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>From:</B> <A=20
>   title=3Dmailto:[log in to unmask]
>   href=3D"mailto:[log in to unmask]">Rhonda
> Partain</A> </DIV>
>   <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A=20
>
> title=3Dmailto:[log in to unmask]
>   =

href=3D"mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

href=3D"http://messenger.yahoo.com/">http://messenger.yahoo.com/</A><BR><=