ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 07:24:28 -0600
Yep, Kathy.  It seems we are already, too quickly, back to the blame America
first news casting.  It was a wonderful break and a perfect time of
reflection.  One lady on one talk show I heard said it best.  It made me
proud to be an American again.  The biggest blessing this week was not to
hear Ted Kennedy's aging squeaky voice for several days.  I was thinking
last night how blessed this country was that he never made it to the White
House.  Even so, I must admit, old Ted never ceases to amaze me.

Phil.