ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 17:46:10 -0500
Vicki and Everyone,

God is showing me that I can't always have my own way, because that isn't
always his will.

He's teaching me these things in a hard way, but I'm not even emotional
about it.

The files can not be retrieved from my BNS because it's fried, but that's
my fault.

All I can do at this point is hope and pray that I learn from my stupid
mistakes, and that I continue to please God in other ways.

I'm praising Him for everything, as that is what he wants me to do.

I'm praying for all of you.

Please continue to pray for Vernon, as he's working on the house all by
himself this week. This means that he's in the cizzer lift, and 30 feet up
in the air working on a dormer on the south side of the house. I know he's
not very happy up that high, but I'm listening and praying constantly. He
had to completely take off one narrow roof, and replace a dormer window.
Now, can you picture this roof that extends out from another roof, or
should I say sits on another roof, and it is about 10 inches wide and 22
feet long. He's totally exausted, but he's got to get so much done tonight,
or we'll have every flying creature in our atic again tonight. lol. He has
to cut wedges first, to make the pitch, to match the other dormers, before
he can close it up, so that means another night with the squirrells. lol..

They are not loving when they wake me up in the morning, and all they are
is tree rats. Don't you think that 3 nights with the squirrells is enough? lol.

Please pray for Vernon and that this goes well.

I'm praying for all of you. God Bless you all.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson