ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 22:52:08 -0600
Kathy,

I have been thinking about your house situation and I know how frustrating
something like that can be.  The areas of stress easily multiply and there
is Chris to be concerned about.  How well Sandy and I know those types of
feelings.  We understand the money situation, too.  We are very broke right
now and we had another one of those horrible family things this Easter.  It
was so bad, I did not go over to our relatives and stayed at home.  I just
decided I was old enough not to play games and act like everything was
wonderful and perfect when it wasn't.  The stress made me sick, too.  Not
sick so I couldn't function but you would have thought I had the flue the
way it went.  So, since I was feeling sorry for myself tonight, I thought of
you and Greg and your whole situation and I just didn't want you to think no
body understands how you feel.  Disappointment opens up old wounds very
quickly.  I still believe all will go well with your new house it is just
being patient I hate about such things.  I'd ask the Lord to teach me how to
be patient but then He would probably answer that prayer and give me some
practice being patient so I haven't prayed that pray recently, haw.

Phil.

I Flew Kites With Jesus
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com